Malwarebytes not picking up malware

Hello

(just for starters, im sorry if this isn't in the right section)

I've come to a bit of a problem and I wanted to get some advice before i do anything harsh just yet.

I downloaded Malwarebytes quite a few months ago now and I have premium features, its all up-to-date and i scan for everything and everywhere.

But today I installed spybot search & destroy (because i use it at work alot)

Well I did a spybot search and destroy scan today and it came up with one MALWARE file..

This..

kt6MzyF.jpg

So i did a Malwarebytes Full scan after it (and I do one every morning and night)

And it found nothing, I have nothing in the ignore list and nothing is in Quarantine..

so im wondering is this something you guys have missed or what is it?

i do this often as a living and im not dumb o3o so if u need tech info about my Pc i can give it to you quite easily ^_^

So if you can it would be nice to have some help  :wacko:

Many thanks in advance for all who have helped ^_^

Hello and :welcome: :

No one security product can possibly detect and remove 100% of all malware.
This article explains a bit more in detail: The complexity of finding, preventing, and cleanup from malware

You might want to have a trained malware expert assist you with checking your system.
As we cannot work on malware-related issues in this sub-section of the forum, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue.

OTOH, if you have a possible malware sample that you would like the Research Team to evaluate, I suggest that you please start with the instructions here and then post the requested information in the Research Center sub-forum here.

Thanks,