Why does it say version 2060 when now is 2072

Hi Azlan! The important thing is you have the current updates at the time of the download. MBAM updates there database every 1 - 2 hours, if not more. For a more in depth explanation of database versions, you will have to ask the MBAM update team. Read the reviews! MBAM has removed more than one billion infected items from users' computers. That's an impressive figure, and a strong testimony to the quality of their software.

I can't remeber either in this Forum or the MBAM website I read that to get the "Most Recent Updates" you must update the Definitions from within the MBAM program. I guess it accesses the most recent database!

G! :angry:

That is correct gonwk. The newest database file is always distributed first by the distribution network that handles direct updates from MBAM itself. It also takes a bit of extra time to compile a definitions installer, which is what is hosted on GT500.org so that also accounts for the difference between the newest definitions and the ones included in the definitions installer.