Client has not been registered.

Computer Name Domain/Workgroup IP Address Execution Result Client Version Last Detection Time VISMY-VM0010 X 192.168.1.8 Managed client software was already installed. The client has not been registered. The installation procedure has ended before the client registered. 1.75.0.1300 6/3/2014 2:41:08 PM

This particular client seems to not want to register with the Management Console.

I've run the installation both through the client push install (installation success, registration failure) and through a deployment package (error message above).

Any suggestions?

Hi VMNick,

In this case, I would like to gather a SCCOMM log from the client after installation to see why it cannot register.

On Windows Vista, 7 or 8:

1) Enable showing of hidden folders.
a. In Vista/7 File Explorer, click on Tools > Folder Options > View > Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
b. In Win 8 File Explorer, click View and check "Hidden Items."
2) Navigate to C:\ProgramData\sccomm
3) Please attach sccomm.log to a PM to me.

On Windows XP:

1) Enable showing of hidden folders.
a. In File Explorer, click on Tools > Folder Options > View > Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
2) Navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\sccomm
3) Please attach sccomm.log to a PM to me.