Using Windows 8/Laptop rec error messages during download/won't open

During the downloading of mb I received run time error messages numbers; 79:177, E06D7363, 69:252, and 45;..., E06D7363. The program does request permission to change settings but after pushing the tab "yes",  the program will not open and therefore will not work. I am hoping someone can help me through this as i am not that familiar with your product. It was just suggested that I purchase it..... 

I further looked for the key code that I believe should have been downloaded with the program but it did not.

I just did try the beta program which found two issues but since it did not load into the system or desktop I tried the mb again to no avail.

Finally, I would like to say a quick thank you to DaleDoc1 for helping me navigate to this page as I am truly a beginner here ;)

Any help would be helpful. 

I have to say when I saw the directions, I said self..... I have been doing this very thing for a couple of days now BUT I am the beginner here 

and I will follow instructions so I deleted mwb and it was fully removed as prior. Then the next step came to down load and save........ & when it didn't 

download so i could save, again I thought here we go again;

Close all opened windows/apps so you will have a clear view to the desktop.
I would suggest, a new clean install as follows:
Download and SAVE  mbam-clean utility from  http://downloads.mal...file/mbam_clean

then run mbam-clean.exe:   Double click the "mbam-clean-2.0.2.0.exe" file to run the clean tool. It runs quickly.

It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important

It did ask me to restart so I did. Then when I followed the link you provided and I saw the download bar show up...... I said self here......... OMG NO ERRORSS

AND IT FULLY LOADED WITHOUT THEM..... could it be???? I then attempted to run a check & IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR HELPING ME! ;) 

Next question if I may?? How do I go abt obtaining the paid version that I have already paid for? prior to deleting the first time, I had looked for a key code

but it looks as though that hadn't loaded because of the problems I was having but I do have a receipt of payment that was emailed to me. 

Thank you again so much, even if you can't help with this one I am so grateful for your help. 

• Root Admin

If you cannot locate your license activation information in the Registry and no longer have access to your order number you can contact cleverbridge to obtain information about your order including license registration and activation information. Please note that cleverbridge does not offer technical support for any products. They will only provide you with your order information: Contact cleverbridge customer service If you purchased Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from another vendor or reseller and still require the license activation information you will need to contact that vendor or reseller to obtain the information