Superfish Infection

I'm having trouble with a superfish infection.

Avast returns no infections, Superantispyware just the usual cookies etc. but Malwarebytes keeps returning Superfish even though I've already quarantined it.

I've run OTL ( haven't run a fix with it because I know its a powerful piece of software and I'm just a home user) scans and Adwcleaner (the Avast forum which I usually use recommends you do this, but it is currently down so I can't get support there).

Also, can anyone explain why Malwarebytes seems to have removed the delete option - the only action I can find now is quarantine.

Thanks.

AdwCleanerR0.txt

AdwCleanerS0.txt

MBAM.txt

OTL.Txt

Extras.Txt

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Very sorry for the delay. We've simply been overrun with requests for help and have not been able to get to everyone requesting help in a timely manner.

Now that we're finally getting our head a bit above water again I've been going back to review old missed requests. If you do still need help please let me know.

Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!