Does this mean I am being spied on? Do I quarantine or ignore?

Hello! Sorry for the bother but I got an MBAM popup that said this  (see photo below). It was a pop up, not a scan, not a log. I am not PC savvy and don't understand tech lingo. I am sorry for my ignorance but does this being a registry key mean the people at my apt. complex put a key logger on me to see what I do online? Is there a way to find out?  Last time I had a harmless PUP threat come up, I totally messed up my internet. So I don't want to quarantine and delete if that's going to mess up my computer or interenet. Please help. What do I do now?? Do I ignore it? What is this thing exactly?
Thank you for any help.

PNOZoGS.jpg?1

IF anyone is interested I quarantined it. It said "qurantine successful" http://guides.yoosecurity.com/how-to-remove-pup-datamngr-removal-guide/ <--This place asked me for $69 via chat to get this removed. I clicked ontheir youtube vid & their acct has been deleted by YT so I'm assuming it's a scam right? It is quarantined, do I hit 'delete'?? Will taht be quarantined & deleted forever? My internet is hyperslow is that really tied to that? Each time I backspace when i type here it blue loops and freezes my browser.

Anyway is it safe now to transfer my folders/files to an ext. HD? Cos the above link says that is a trojan that iwll delete my folders/files. I need my stuff. Also does the virus work if I shut off/disable the wire assistant ? Can they get me like that ? Any help will be appreciated.

I am sorry you know it's a pity there's no way to edit a post on this thign cos i forgot this but MSE said custom Scan completed on 11434745 items No threat detected. Was that PUP datamgr another MBAM false alert??? 
I don't have anything weird under 'programs" no datamgr there and under taskmgr I'm unable to figure out what doesn't belong under Processes, if any.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Very sorry for the delay. We've simply been overrun with requests for help and have not been able to get to everyone requesting help in a timely manner.

Now that we're finally getting our head a bit above water again I've been going back to review old missed requests. If you do still need help please let me know.

Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!