Constantly Having To Re install MBAM 2.0

Hello,  The past few days (starting the Friday of 5/23/14) I have been noticing some problems with my MBAM.  I have been noticing some issues with it attempting to initiate.  I have gotten no crash reports, however, when I open up Task Manager I watch it.  It proceeds to launch at 2 MB of RAM (a side from the normal 75 MB)  then it just terminates.  I do not do anything.  I began to remedy this by using MBAM_Clean.exe and then re installing MBAM after the clean is complete.  I would attach images but its just not possible with my issue.  Please help me out; I would really like this put to sleep.

-Diamond

Hello and :welcome:, DiamondFire11:

I know you said you have tried to reinstall, but it's not clear if you used the recommended method (removal tool, etc) or what version you reinstalled.

So:

Thank You,

Can you please not post in multiple topics?  I just replied to your other topic and now you're in here - we cannot help you if you're in more than one place at a time.

Now, in your other topic, I told you to skip step 1 and perform step 2 for the logs.  Perform that step here in that thread and post the logs so we can assist you with resolving this issue.

Thanks.

Hey daledoc1 I did what you told me to do and now I am just awaiting to see if this problem re occurs.  Quick question say this does come up could I use System Restore to revert my system's environment back 2 weeks before this problem started?  If no that's okay; and feel free to have me run anything you think I should I have a 1 TB hard drive so I am not short on space.  I realize that malware removal can go terribly wrong I want to get a degree in Comp Sci however I am still in High School. 

With this I stand waiting,

-Diamond

P.S.

I originally used MBAM_Clean2.0.2.0 to clean MBAM and also did the same today.  I am running MBAM 2.0 (Premium) on a 32 bit Windows 7 computer.

Hi:

Using System Restore to roll back the computer to an earlier point in order to "fix" MBAM?

No, that would be a bad idea.

Restoring the computer using Windows System Restore more often than not could/might/will "break" a security program.

In fact, for some of the big AVs, the vendor actually recommends uninstalling their program before performing a system rollback and then reinstalling it afterward.

So, if I understand your question correctly, no, that would not be a good idea to fix MBAM, if it is not working properly.

If the clean reinstall doesn't fix your problem, please move on to the next step and reply back here with the diagnostic logs attached to your next reply.

We will go from there.

Thanks,

MBAM decided to fail again.  So here are the logs. MBAM-check either isn't supposed to do anything or it failed to run cause no logs were produced. Thanks for all your patience guys.  I knew this was going to happen again.  I read the log produced and it seems like all major modules of MBAM are faulty.

Thanks Again,

-Diamond

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Hello DiamondFire11:

Although totally un-necessary, a few members will post their requested individual attachment files in separate posts.

It is likely that the Malwarebytes staffers are awaiting your still missing Log Set 2, and your thread may regrettably be passed over.

If you performed the requested mbam-check.exe step, and you forgot to attach the CheckResults.txt file, please do so now.

If you overlooked that 2nd diagnostic step, please perform that necessary critical step now.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. :)

1PW I realize that this is a critical step but whenever I run mbam_check.exe it sits there with a command terminal open and a flashing cursor for about 30 seconds then disappears no log files are opened or created. I have tried running it both as standard user and Administrator.

I know that this is above the norm and is normally turned down but can we run something else besides MBAM_Check.exe since practically everything Malwarebytes related doesn't want to run on my system.  I tried rebooting my computer to see if I could get the checker to work but still nothing.  I'm going to try to get the checker to work in safe mode one last time.

Hello DiamondFire11:

I'm disappointed that issues still remain with your system. Let's have the Malware Removal Experts check for a clean system:

I recommend following the advice from the topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Malware Removal Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

If, as recommended, you do open a topic in Malware Removal Help, please make reference to this thread.

Thank you.