Free instead of Premium

The premium version is the same download as the free one.  When you activate it with your license ID and key, the free one converts into the premium version.  Open a support ticket, tell them that you need the key, and give them the email address that you used when you purchased the product.  They'll be able to give you the information you need.

Here's the link to open your ticket:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/support/consumer/contact/

By the way, I am assuming that you meant the premium version and NOT the Enterprise version.  It is only used in a business environment, and is drastically different..  If I assumed wrong, please correct me.

Hi:

In addition to @gonzo's expert advice, the help desk can be quite busy.

If this MBAM PRO license was purchased online directly from the MBAM store, then the e-commerce partner, cleverbridge, will also be able to look up your license ID and key.

They can be reached here: How do I obtain my license key?

The program installer is the same for both Free and PREMIUM.

You'll just use your license ID/key to activate and unlock the PREMIUM features.

While you are sorting out the license issue, you can always enable the 14-day trial of MBAM 2.0 PREMIUM that will be offered to you during the installation wizard (it's actually enabled by default).

Let us know if you need more help,