Malwarebytes Malfunction

hi i left malware bytes pro running in realtime as usual (and t does schedule scan for time to time), now today i went to bed to find the program off 

and its shows its scanning but when i go to scan menu its not (it said scan failed)

iRrDRD0.png?1

The question i have is why it terminated? zemana doesnt block it, avast doesnt, comodo hasnt

take a look at this all protection enabled but i still get the "fix" message and when i click it it does nothing

kFG7VyD.png?1

I'm gonna do a clean reinstall, just worried i cant leave a realtime protection software on and not have to worry about it 

also i'm sure i also told you about svchost and high ram and cpu usage

but its related to windows update 

see:

ZfhQYks.png?1

attached a roguekiller log (Yes, if anthing suspicous happens i run it to see if it can find or terminate anything)

RKreport0_S_05272014_032720.txt

Hello MrBiz:

The clean re-install method is exactly what we are currently recommending.

Please let us know, in a reply to this thread, if the above steps have helped you with your issue.

Thank You. :)

Hello MrBiz:

The clean re-install method is exactly what we are currently recommending.

Please let us know, in a reply to this thread, if the above steps have helped you with your issue.

Thank You. :)

Its back to normal thx