"Your system is not fully protected" Fix Now button doesn't work

I downloaded,installed and activated MBAM 2.0.2.1004 on May 17, 2014. I started receiving pop-up windows that the database was out of date. The dashboard banner displays this message: "Your system is not fully protected" , and the "Fix Now" button doesn't do anything. I can manually update the database version by selecting "Update Now", run a scan, and no malware is reported. MBAM is now at version 2.0.2.1012

I downloaded and ran Chameleon last night. It installed MBAM 1.75.0.1300, ran a scan and no malware has been reported. 

The problem is that MBAM 2.0.2 dashboard banner still says  "Your system is not fully protected" and I have both MBAM 2.0.2 and 1.75 loaded on my PC (Windows 7, 64-bit).

What do I need to do to get the MBAM 2.0.2 to automatically protect my system? Let me know what other info you need to resolve my issue.

I've attached a screenshot of both versions interfaces.

Thanks.

- Jim

post-164688-0-43653200-1401114847_thumb.

Hello and :welcome:, JimLevins:

Sorry you are having problems.
I am just a forum volunteer, but I must confess -- this is the first report of which I am aware of someone running 2 different versions of MBAM on the same computer. :o
While they do install to different directories, I suspect that this could be at least part of your problem.

First:
Since you mentioned trying to run Chameleon (which is normally needed only to install on heavily infected systems), I will ask: Do you think you are or might be infected?
If so, then I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
A malware analyst will guide you through the cleanup process.

If you do NOT suspect infection, then I would suggest starting from scratch, fresh, with ONLY the current release build (2.0.2.1012).

Please be sure to print out and carefully follow all the instructions in the pinned topic below -- be sure you are working from a Windows Admin account, too:

Let us know how it goes.

Thank You,

Hello DantasVII and :welcome:

Please let us know, in a new topic of your own, if the above steps have helped you with your issue. Please do not hijack the forum thread of another member as all systems and situations are truly unique.

Thank You. :)

Hi:

After doing the clean removal Process 2.x I had the same issue. I ended up restarting in safe mode (Minimum) and ran the full scan with Malwarebytes and found some Trojans and backdoors. It works now,

Glad it's working now.

However...............

Trojans and -- especially -- "backdoors" are VERY serious infections.
Your personal information could be at risk.

I strongly suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue, including further cleanup and counter-measures.

Thanks,