Anti-malware stopped working

Hi,

I  having  Antimalaware Premium V. 2 and from on May 15 to no work more.

When I try to run the program it informs me that it has stopped working, offers to close the program or check for a solution. Checking for a solution, just closes dialog box.

I having Windows 8.1 x64 Pro

I having removed v. 2 with MBAM-Clean-2.02.0 and installed V. 2.02.1012 but given same error.

Please advise as to how to get anti-malaware working again.

Best regards.

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

Hello and :welcome:

Sorry for the delay, not seeing anything specific but it may be best to have your system checked out to make sure its not due to a malware infection.

To have the computer checked to make sure its not infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

I have the same problem and tried ALL the fixes MBAM support suggested but to no avail.  I really think the problem is in the latest update because it was working fine before (I think).  When I opened MBAM it said it has never run a scan, this after having the program for 6 months!

Hello and :welcome: , SuzanneGee:

Sorry to hear you are having issues.
Each computer is unique.
Problems that sound "the same" most often are not.
The same is true for solutions.
They most often need to be individualized.

It is less confusing for everyone if we try to stick to "one user per topic".
Please start a NEW, SEPARATE topic using the cjfj.png button.
The staff and experts will be able to more easily provide both you and the OP with individual help to get you both up and running.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Aerman if you are having issues with version 2, then please post the required logs and we can help you solve the issue rather than being on an older version that will eventually go away...

You have already been instructed to have your computer checked out by the experts, please do so...

Hi!

I had MBAM Premium V. 2.00 to V.175 update and it Always worked.

After Windows update on May 15, has stopped working (Windows 8.1 x64 pro).

I tried to install the V.2.0.2 but I have not solved.

I opened a ticket with customer service and I sent  the  logs and the result of MBAM-Checker.

We did some tests reccomended by the service technicisn, but nothing to do.

The I was advised to uninstall V. 2.0.2 and install the V. 1.75.

Obviously there will be a bug in the new version and update of Windows.

Regards, Peter.

My Malwarebytes Premium will not start, I get a Microsoft (Vista 64) error that states Malwarebytes has stopped working & a problem has caused program to stop working. I uninstalled with malwarebytes removal program. Reinstalled and still get the same error messages. I can run Chameleon, and ran all 12 steps to correct to no avail. Chameleon shows in red Failed to copy master config file, and it never gets malwarebytes to load.
Have have done this twice. I also received an Internal Error "Runtime Error (at 79.177): External Exception 06D7363.
Do you folks have any suggestions.

Hello Ronaldjp:

We are sorry to read you are having issues. Each computer is unique. Problems that sound "the same" most often are not.

The same is true for solutions. They most often need to be individualized.

It is less confusing for everyone if we try to stick to "one user per topic".

Please start a NEW, SEPARATE topic using the cjfj.png button.

Staffers and experts will be able to more easily provide both you and the OP with individual help to get you both up and running.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.