Help identify PUA.Phishing.Bank malware in file

The first thing is - What does this have to do with Malwarebytes ?

Malwarebytes Forum ---> Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Support ---> Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help

This is a Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBAM) product support sub-forum and doesn't have anything to do with a third party web site and associated PHP coding.  This isn't even the type of code Malwarebytes targets.  The subject matter is Off Topic and the only reason I am responding is because 1PW personally requested my assistance.

The second is assuming the code was bad, it should not have been directly attached to a post.  The suspect code should have been placed in an Archive Container (such as a ZIP, RAR or 7zip) and then attached to the post.

With that being stated...

A submission of the code to Virus Total (VT) does not show any anti malware vendor on VT flagging the code including ClamAV.

The only reference to a "Bank" concerns payment for a course.

I don't see any malicious code.  If ClamAV originally flagged the file's contents, it doesn't now and it was probably a False Positive and you should go back to Google asking them to specifically layout their claims and justification and itemize their rejection.