Minimize closes program, no MBAM icon

I just updated to database  v2014.05.24.01.  Now when I click to minimize the program, it closes it instead.

Also, since I updated to 20.0.1.1004 Build Date: 4/3/2014, the MBAM icon is missing.  It is the square with the 6 dots in it.  Sorry, I can't describe it any other way.  No biggie, just FYI. 

I just updated to database  v2014.05.24.01.  Now when I click to minimize the program, it closes it instead.

This is normal operating behavior now for MBAM2. The program "minimizes" to the system tray instead of the Desktop's task bar.

Also, since I updated to 20.0.1.1004 Build Date: 4/3/2014, the MBAM icon is missing.  It is the square with the 6 dots in it.  Sorry, I can't describe it any other way.  No biggie, just FYI.

The current release is now 2.0.2.1012 and you would do very well to update.

Please let us know, in a reply to this thread, if the above steps have helped you with your issue.

Thank You. :)

Thanks for your reply 1PW.  Oh.  I didn't look at the system tray for the minimized program.  It's there.  :blush:

I just downloaded and installed 2.0.2.1012 without a clean removal. Updated, and scanned.  All's working perfectly.  The MBAM icon is back.

Thanks much for your help.

Have a great weekend!