Infected System, need help!

My computer was working fine two days ago when i bought myself a new external HDD. I backup some of my data in that HDD until i got a disk error (can't read from source file).

I searched for solutions and one of those is to download Malwarebytes and run a scan for possible infection.

The first time i ran a scan, it was okay, detected some threats and quarantined all.

The next time i turn on my computer here is what happened:

1. the malwarebytes is not turned on automatically, so i started it manually. It shows up in sytem Tray but can not be launched, right click, and so on. The other icons are working fine

2. My antivirus (microsoft security essential) can be launched but stop working when i press 'scan'

3. my anti spyware program (Superantispyware - santi) also stop working when i press 'scan', on the sidebar of Santi the list of harddrives are showing "populating list"

4. I tried Mbam chameleon, the dos windows show:

MBAM-Chameleon ver. 3.0.4
Press any key to continue
Driver is already loaded
Enabling driver...
...Done!

Updating MBAM...
Response from update:
Failed to start the update
Killing known malicious processes, please wait...

Mbam-killer Timeout set to 1800 seconds.
Mbam-killer is scanning - Press C to cancel...

5. The dos windows of chameleon can not be closed and pressing c doesn't do anything. Unfininished dos windows of exehelper (firewall interruption) also can not be closed
6. I run Rkill.exe, log attached below, nothing changed
7. I run exehelper.com, log attached below, nothing changed
8. I run the farbar recovery but somehow it stopped responding while showing "listing partitions" in the progress bar
    The log attached below
9. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall mbam
10. My pc took a very very long time to shutdown
11. i don't know if it's related, but after log in my screen is showing black for some time before showing my dekstop

On a side note, i do have utorrent in my pc, i tried to uninstall it, but it's stuck...

Thank you sincerely for seeing my post and i really need help.
if you need more information please ask me

Addition.txt

exehelperlog.txt

FRST.txt

Rkill.txt

Your logs show obvious signs of having cracked software on your system. This is the main reason your computer is infected. Visiting cracksites/warezsites - and other questionable/illegal sites is always a risk.

Even a single click on the site can drop multiple forms of very serious malware, many of which disable your onboard protection, and System Restore.

If you install the cracked software, you are running executable files from these dubious, unknown sources. You are in effect giving these sources access to information on your hard disk, and potential control over the operation of your computer.

Additionally, cracked programs are illegal. Referring to the Forum Rules which you should have read at the time of Registering at this forum, this forum does not support illegal activity. As such, be advised that any request for assistance in removing malware may go unanswered, or may be discontinued, if the cracked (illegal) software is still present on the machine

Having said that we can help you clean your machine this time BUT this would be a ONCE ONLY offer on the understanding that all cracks are removed. This would apply not only here but at many other Malware Support forums if you were to appear again with cracks onboard, as many of us analysts work at multiple support sites. Please remove all cracked software and illegally obtained copyrighted material you have on the system so we may continue with the clean up.

I do aware of that, I've been trying to comply by uninstalling the program, but when i run the uninstall program the UAC will pop up (ofcourse it's a yes) but no windows of uninstall. So is it okay to delete the data only without going through uninstall steps? will it actually be reflected on the log?

I'm sorry i have to bother you with this when i needed your help, and i know cracked software is illegal but it's not easy to obtain it legally in my country.

Scan with CKScanner

Download CKScanner by askey127 from Here & save it to your Desktop.

• Right-click and Run as Administrator CKScanner.exe then click Search For Files
  • When the cursor hourglass disappears, click Save List To File
  • A message box will verify the file saved
  • Double-click the CKFiles.txt icon on your desktop then copy/paste the contents in your next reply

• 4 weeks later...