Infected need help please

Hello,

i hope it is not unpolite to join in on this topic. 

i have the exact same problem as the Original Poster. Whenever I open Icefilms.info after a few seconds i get redirected to this URL:

http://www.lpmxp2.com/346772784A75775943414D682C576F6F712FFAF0DF6BD1B3F05F4B00BD6929087393738FC1BB3B95765F8FAAB29EE615?tgu_src_lp_domain=www.mysoftpcdll.com&PubID=79_1731_3605&ClickID=5836583875

wich displays what the original poster described via the screenshot only that it is in the Google Chrome Browser. I have no problems with Firefox whatsoever.

I was so free to do the scannings you recommended and am attaching those files. 

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

TDSSKiller.3.0.0.34_22.05.2014_17.55.41_log.txt

Hi there,
my name is Marius and I will assist you with your malware related problems.

Before we move on, please read the following points carefully.

• First, read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.
  • Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
  • If you have any problems while following my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.
  • Do not run any other scans without instruction or add/remove software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.
  • Post all logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.
  • If I don't hear from you within 3 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.
  • Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.
  • My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.

Add-/remove programms

Click on start-->control panel.

Vista/7: Open Programs and Features
XP: Open add/remove programs

Search for and remove the following programs

HDVidCodec

uTorrentBar_DE Toolbar

Close the window.

Fix with FRST (normal mode)

WARNING: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system

• Download the attached fixlist.txt and save it to the location where FRST is saved to.
  • Run FRST.exe (on 64bit, run FRST64.exe) and press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • The tool will make a log (Fixlog.txt) which you find where you saved FRST. Please post it to your reply.

Full System Scan with Malwarebytes Antimalware

• If not existing, please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
  • Double-click mbam-setup-2.0.0.1000.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:
    • Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
    • A 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
  • Click Finish.

If the program is already installed:

• Run Malwarebytes Antimalware
  • On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' link
  • After the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
  • Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.
  • If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
  • A Threat Scan will begin.
  • When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.
  • In most cases, a restart will be required.
  • Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.

• After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.
  • Click on the History tab > Application Logs.
  • Double click on the scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
  • Click 'Copy to Clipboard'
  • Paste the contents of the clipboard into your reply.

fixlist.txt

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!