Computer won't install anything and videos won't load

Mulex

PLease, I'm using HP PAvilion dm4-1160us with Windows Vista 64 bits and I can't install nor run anything anymore!

So please, if you ask me, "run this program to check your software", you know that it doesn't work, it won't run...

I'm trying to get Java update to 7.55 and I can download it, but it won't install, an "ramdom" error pops up always, last time was "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close application"

Help please! The biggest problem is that I live in Japan and I can't take it to a store cause I don't speak Japanese! Will someone from anywhere who speaks english help me please!?

I just ran the CHECK DISK and nothing :(

Hello Mulex and :welcome:

I recommend following the advice from the topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Malware Removal Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

If, as recommended, you do open a topic in Malware Removal Help, please make reference to this thread.

Thank you. :)