Malwarebytes scan wiped out my OS

I ran a scan, then checked all of the malware found in the scane and not knowing what to leave and what to remove, I clicked remove all.  Big mistake.  rebooting my computer as instructed, My operating system was gone and all of the restore points were said to have errors.  I have just downloaded the new version of Malwarebytes but I am scared to death to run it. Living with PUPS and malware is better than losing my entire system again.  I am on the verge of removing all Malwarebytes programs from my computer.  I am not a computer geek.  I just need to trust a system to do what its supposed to do. 

Hello and :welcome:

Malware removal is a tricky process. The removal of malware will sometimes cause the systems to not run properly, but this is not caused by Malwarebytes, its caused by the Malware that was on your computer. If you need help with Malware removal its best to have an expert assist you with the removal process.

Being that you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you