Please check your color settings using reverse video.

I just updated from PRO to Premium 2.0.1.1004. I have cataracts and I use reverse video (Personalization->High Contrast 2) under Windows 7. Your color choices are almost unreadable under this windows setting.

Please take a look.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't heard anything about a solution to this visibility problem. Today a PUP was discovered and I got a pop up window in the lower right warning me about it. The popup was totally unreadable. I guessed that it was from MBAM so I ran a scan and found it. Then I found that the quarantine log display is also unreadable.

Please let me know when a solution is available.

• Root Admin

There is a much newer version of the product that may work better for you.

1. Please uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest version. MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x
  2. If that does not correct the issue then please read the following and post back the requested logs. - Diagnostic Logs
  3. NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located here: - Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

Thank You

• 1 year later...

I am now running version 2.1.8.1057 and the screen visibility has not been improved very much. I am running windows 7 sp1 using the high contrast black setting on a 24 inch monitor. I just took a screen shot of the result. As you can see the listing of quarantined junk and the menu items across the top are not very visible. Is there anything you can do to improve the visibility?

PaulL

post-100417-0-02544500-1437896840_thumb.

Hi PaulL--

Sorry that you're running into this issue!

We're aware of the problems when viewing MBAM in high-contrast, and we'll definitely be addressing it, but probably not until our next larger full version release (e.g. MBAM 3.0).  We have many accessibility issues planned for that release, with better high-contrast support being one of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Becky,

Thanks for getting back to me! I understand that you have more important things to do concerning miscreant software. I've been writing software since 1956 at Cornell. I think this graphical screen is nonsense. I long for the days of the dumb terminal hooked up to a monster machine hundreds of miles away. The Bill Gates minions tried to make it better for us geezers with the high contrast modes, but nobody tests their software creations using them.

Please keep me posted.

PaulL