I have been having problems with my Malwarebytes since Friday can anyone help please.

Hello,

I have been having problems with my Malwarebytes since Friday. It won't let me update.

Sorry I tried to attach my screen but it wouldn't let me so I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say. On my Dashboard it reads.

Your Databases are out of date

License:  Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium (that has a green check in front of it)

Datebase Version:  V2014 .05.15.16 (Orange exclamation point with a circle around it in front of it) And it says update now when I hit that it tells me Unable to access update server

Scan Progress: Next scheduled scan: 5/18/2014 (that has a green check in front of it)

Real time protection:  Malicious website protection disabled, malware protection enabled (that has a red X with a circle around it in front of it)

I also keep getting a pop up in the bottom right hand corner of my screen telling me that my Databases are out of date and has a green button that says Update Now, I hit it and nothing.

I emailed Friday with this issue got no response and I emailed again this morning and nothing so can has anyone else has this and if so can you help me fix it?

Thanks!!

Hello and :welcome::

A couple of easy things to check: be sure your system date/time are correct and that your antivirus/firewall is not blocking MBAM.

Also, have you rebooted the computer at least once since updating? Another thing to try (as some users have had success with) is try logging into the computer with another Admin Account and see if it updates and scans, then go back to the original account.

If none of that works:

Thank You,