Another Malwarebytes has stopped working post

Recently, my Malwarebytes has stopped working. I've looked around and it seems to be a common issue. Whenever I try to update or scan it gives me an error "Malwarebytes has stopped working".
I have tried doing the clean uninstall and reinstalling. I have tried doing the clean uninstall and installing the beta. Neither have worked for me. If I could get some insight on this issue, I'd appreciate it.

I am running Windows 7 SP 1 64-bit.

CheckResults.txt

Hello and :welcome::

A couple of easy things to check: be sure your system date/time are correct and that your antivirus/firewall is not blocking MBAM.

Also, have you rebooted the computer at least once since updating? Another thing to try (as some users have had success with) is try logging into the computer with another Admin Account and see if it updates and scans, then go back to the original account.

If none of that works:

Thank You,

• Root Admin

Well our program is crashing but I don't see anything obvious in the log that would be doing so. I would recommend that you either open a new topic in the malware removal forum or open a ticket on the help desk so that can take a look at it further to see whats' going on.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks