Yahoo toolbar removal

Trying to remove yahoo toolbar that apparently was a malicious add on from a program my son added, bit torrent. Anyway, I have looked for it in add remove programs not there, uninstalled bit torrent and it was gone, but came back when restarted computer and it is not in the extensions on Google Chrome. When I open Chrome two programs open, yahoo and my default program.

Thank you...

Hello and welcome back, trezabrown:

Malware/adware/junkware removal is handled in a separate, dedicated area of the forum.

I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
A malware analyst will guide you through the cleanup process.

You might also want to try resetting your browsers:

Please visit each of the following sites and lets reset all of your browsers back to defaults to prevent unexpected issues.
If you are not using one of the browsers but it is installed then you may want to consider uninstalling it as older versions of some software can pose an increase in the potential for an infection to get in.

Internet Explorer
How to reset Internet Explorer settings

Firefox
Click on Help / Troubleshooting Information then click on the Reset Firefox button.

And: Reset Firefox

Chrome
Chrome - Reset browser settings

Opera
How to Perform a (really) clean Reinstall of Opera

Thanks,

daledoc1