Spam

MrBiz

Hi i know this isn't the place to talk about malware but wanted to post this for you and avast guys since i use your products

Got these in spam, i was wondering if i should open these email in sandboxie and see if malwarebytes detects anything or should stuff like these only be tried in a Virtual Machine?

also that 74636363636.jpg i wonder if its a ransomeware, my pc is set to show all extensions so i was wondering if that setting only applies to files on my desktop or does the setting extend to the internet?

D4VfRZ4.png?1

• Root Admin

Never a good idea to open potential threats even in a sandbox unless you're sure what you're doing and comfortable with doing so.  Even then it should not be on a production system.  Though rare there are some infections that may be able to bypass the sandbox. Not something to "experiment" with in my opinion.