BSOD While Scanning

I'm a paranoid mofo after researching the MANY types of viruses and the like (got real paranoid after I found out the existence of ransomware), so I decide to update the scanning definitions for malwarebytes antimalware and run a custom scan making sure the entire C drive was being scanned; it goes to 100,000 range in file stuffs and the computer blue screens 3 times (once in this range, again after it reached 80,000 file stuffs range, and the 3rd time was once again at 100,000 file stuffs range); I thought uninstalling (have revo uninstaller pro for al uninstalliation needs) and reinstalling using a fresh download would work.......yeah, it didnt

I don't know if its the program or something on my computer doing this, but McAfee didnt bug when I told it to scan, and ill try other programs I have and test if it isnt this one, but mind anyone helping me pls?

Being really protective about my computer (software and hardware wise); ill take ANY help I can get

Hello RegenReliveRedead and :welcome:

Thank You. :)