Unmanaged Client installation

Hello.  I am new here.  We have installed MEE on one of our production servers and everything is running fine.  Some of our users have personal laptops that they utilize for business needs.  How can I install an unmanaged client to their laptops which will pull updates from the Malwarebytes servers?

Thank you

Good morning TSchwab and welcome to the forums,

For remote systems we can create an exported .exe or .msi installation package to manually install the managed client to. We can also have these clients reach out the the Malwarebytes update servers for updates over the internet if they are not able to reach out to the MEE server.  Please note however, that for these clients to work according to policy, they will need to check in with the server at least once either via vpn or other method to register. 

I hope I was able to answer your question.  Please let me know if you have any other inquiries or concerns. 

Thank you.