Malwarebytes failed to start on startup

I’m not sure if a bad update was pushed yesterday but this morning my computer booted up slowly and I noticed that Malwarebytes failed to start on its own. I rebooted and the same thing occurred. When I manually started Malwarebytes it would not connect to the update server and the information that is supposed to be in the “about” space was blank. I ended up uninstalling, running MBam clean 2.0.2.0, and then installing MBam 2.0.2.1009. I have attached my logs and was wondering if someone could please shed some light on why the nonfunctioning state occurred.

CheckResults.txt

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

• Root Admin

Something still looks to be broken as this is not updated still.  Please try the mbam clean one more time and then submit new logs but restart your computer first before doing the clean removal and then again as part of the removal.

I guess I didn't explain myself clearly. The logs that I posted were for the older version of Malwarebytes (whatever was the current release on 2014/04/08)  that failed to load and update on system start-up. I've he zero issues with the older version updating, starting, and working until yesterday. I came here looking to see why I was experiencing these issues.

The new beta version 2.0.2.1009 seems to be working as it should. I've attached the requested beta logs.

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

CheckResults.txt

• Root Admin

The logs show that the mbamservice was crashing for some reason.  In todays events I don't see an issue and the new version seems to be working well.  The crash would certainly have prevented updates.

I'd keep an eye on it and make sure its no longer crashing and it if is let us know.