MALWAREBYTES V2 - NOT IMPRESSED

Hi All,

I must say that I am not impressed with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware V2.0 and on. I have used Malwarebytes for years. I have never had a problem.

I am currently using V2.0.1 on a computer and it has taken well over 20 minutes to scan a JPG. I have pressed Cancel and am still waiting for it to finish scanning that JPG (that was about 15 minutes ago now).  I have found that both versions since V2 have done this. I have also found that V2.0.0 was blue screening on several different computers when doing a Custom Scan of C Drive. This seems to have been rectified with Version 2.0.1, but shouldn't have happened in the first place.

I am a Malwarebytes Reseller and am starting to question whether I should be continuing to push this product. I am losing faith while I am currently quoting and selling this product. I have currently quoted 20 copies for one of my business customers and am wondering if I have done the right thing.

Please advise if the above issue has already been identified and whether it is in the pipelines to be fixed. Otherwise I think you should scrap V2 and go back to how it was.

Thanks

Adam

Hello and :welcome:

Below is what you can try... especially installing the latest beta which addresses some of the issues you are seeing.

Thank You