BSOD with BAD_POOL_CALLER, II

I am also having a lot of trouble with blue screens and BAD_POOL_CALLER.  I did the first part of the recommended clean up and that seemed like it helped--went from having BSODs a couple of times a day to having gone a day or two without any--and then it hit again today.  Getting frustrated!  I've attached the FRST logs here and I'll do the checkresults in the next post.  Thank you very much.

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

• Root Admin

Hello and :welcome:

In most cases this is either due to hardware issues or an infection but in some cases simply due to a conflict in the program.

Then reboot the computer and see if you're still having an issue or not.

Well, an inauspicious start as the computer locked up just after I posted the comment above, and took a really long time to reboot, but I've been able to shut it down and power it up a few times gracefully now so hopefully everything is as good as it is going to get, so we'll see how it holds up.  Will surely hate to have to uninstall Malwarebytes but these BSODs are worse than not having malware software.