"Bad Image" errors after running Malwarebytes

After running Malwarebytes and succesfully finding multiple threats, my computer now suffers from "Bad Image" popups upon starting up my computer and when trying to open a program.

Most say something along the lines of: "C:\PROGRA~2\Linkey\IEEXTE~1\iedll64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error" but the program will then start up as usual.

I've included two logs (my apologies if they're not the correct ones, it's been a while since I've used this program)

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you!

M.txt

R.txt

Hello and :welcome:, jo881122:

Sorry you are getting errors with MBAM.

Those particular logs don't provide much help.

Let's try this:

Please let us know if this resolves your issues.

Thank You,

daledoc1

• Root Admin

The logs indicate that this computer is infected.  I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Basically post these same log files in a new topic in this forum and wait for someone to assist you.  If no one replies within 48 hours send any Moderator or Admin a PM to let them know.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=7

Thank you.