I have two infected files coming up when I run Malwarebytes that are not being removed.

When I run Malwarebyte it comes up with the registry of my computer being in two areas.

This is the saved log.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75.0.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2014.04.10.07

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS (Safe Mode)
Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.17041
John L. Anaya :: JOHNLANAYA-HP [administrator]

4/27/2014 3:07:03 PM
MBAM-log-2014-04-27 (15-13-21).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 233514
Time elapsed: 4 minute(s), 51 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 2
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows|Load (PUM.UserWLoad) -> Data: C:\Users\JOHNL~1.ANA\LOCALS~1\Temp\msypjaca.scr -> No action taken.
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows|Load (Trojan.Ransom) -> Data: C:\Users\JOHNL~1.ANA\LOCALS~1\Temp\msypjaca.scr -> No action taken.

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

Please let me know if someone can help. Let me know what I can do to solve this problem. :)

OK, it looks like you are running version 1.75 of the Malwarebytes Program (it does not matter if you are using the FREE version or the PRO version as both will remove the infections)

Once you complete the scan and are viewing the results, right click on the detected items and select Check All Items, once they are checked then click on Remove Selected items... to remove the infections, reboot the computer and post the last scan log so we can see it, then rescan to verify the were removed.