Malwarebytes unable to load anti-rootkit driver?

Hello and :welcome: , brady1439:

I just want to be sure we're talking about the same thing.

I assume you are referring to the anti-rootkit (ARK) scanning advanced setting within Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) version 2.x?
(The reason I ask, is that you have posted in the forum section dedicated to a different software product, the standalone version of Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit (MBAR) beta. ;) )

In any event, please tell us: is your hard drive encrypted with encryption software other than TrueCrypt (such as BitLocker, SecureDoc, and others)?
If so, then you'll need to disable the ARK feature of MBAM 2.x, as it is not supported on drives encrypted with encryption software other than TrueCrypt.

If your hard drive is NOT encrypted, then the first troubleshooting step would be simply to reboot the computer once or twice.

If that doesn't resolve your issue, please follow these steps:

Thanks,

daledoc1

P.S. Assuming you are referring to ARK component of MBAM v. 2.0, not MBAR BETA, the mod team will likely move this post here. ;)