Mal-Pro sewnding error messages

Have Windows Enterprise 7, IE 11 and Malwarebytes Pro. Ran fine for 18 months but now will not function. I get the following message from Malwarebytes :

Runtime error 383

Text property is read only

OK?

I click OK and it goes away but repeats every time I try to open. No Malwarebytes protection.

Help

Hello and :welcome:, gtblackwell:

Let us know if this resolves your issue.

Thank You,

daledoc1

Malwarebytes 1.75.0.1300 is on my program list. When I attempt to uninstall   it says the program is missing?????  When I try to install the Premium version there is no place to put the ID and K codes and the free version says I already have Mal, etc. on my computer.

All this is more difficult than getting another malware program.  It worked beautifully for 18 months. I am 74, built my desktop from New Egg parts but do not fully understand operating systems.

I greatly appreciate the advice.

gaines Blackwell

Hi:

Sorry you are still having problems.

If the clean reinstall didn't work, let's try to get some logs to see what's going on.
Please take your time following the instructions in the link below (it might help to print them out before you start).
It will only take a few minutes:

• If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and post back the requested logs. - Diagnostic Logs

Once you run the 2 tools (FRST and mbam-check) & save the 3 logs, feel free to post back if you need help attaching the logs to your topic.

The experts/staff will review the logs to try to determine what the problem is.

Thanks,

daledoc1