"Bad module was found" by JRT

Hi there.

I'm completely new here and I have to say that I'm no computer pro and that I'm no native speaker, Furthermore my ex-bf was sort of "responsible" for my computer, so I have really no idea which programs are superfluous, I don't know about half of them. Please be patient with me. ;(

Yesterday I installed a Freeware program and after some minutes something started messing with my computer. First the Internet was gone, then I couldn't drag and drop files to the desktop, so I ran Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, it gave me like 150 infected files and I let the program handle them.

Today I experienced something similar, but Malwarebytes-Antimalware didn't find any corrupted files and I used Adwcleaner and JRT.

The last one is keeping giving me "bad module found" notifications and after rebooting and deleting that module, JRT just Pops up and remains as a black window. Nothing happens. And new runs of JRT just result in the same notification, a reboot and no result.

I attached the Addition.txt and FRST.txt by Farbar and hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Tinemine

Addition.txt

FRST.txt