Malwarebytes very strange scanning behavior

I am scanning with free version and  scanning was fine until it go to scan this folder  C:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper\Scenes and inside are img.25.jpg and lot more .jpg files and that are windows 7 photos and for some reason it cannot continue scanning. It standing almost 10 minutes. It has to be some kind of bug. Win 7 Ultimate X64, i5 760 4,2GHz,4 GB ddr3 1333 ram, GTX 760,2 tb hdd.  I have also Emsisoft Anti malware and i scan it,its only jpg files no malware. It has to be some bug. I will attach photo for research team 

post-113169-0-93532800-1398551071_thumb.

Hi, Stalker90: :)

This is actually the support section (well, the comments/suggestions section) for MBAE (Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA).

EDIT: Mod team has moved the thread to the MBAM support area. Thanks!

Are you referring to scanning with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM)?

If so, there were some reports about scans hanging on wallpaper files, and similar jpgs.
But I think this may have already been addressed with the latest beta build.

In any event, since this isn't the correct forum for this sort of post, and since the staff will need more data, I would suggest:

Thanks,

daledoc1

Ser,i am using Malwarebytes Anti Malware 2.0.1.1004

I had also mention one more strange behavior right now---->  I had sterted Custom scan, after 20 minutes i had clicked  Cancel Scan and nothing is happening, and i cannot click anymore not even Pause Scan or Cancel Scan.. This versions have bug.. I had also checked option check for rootkits maybe thats problem?  My Enmsisoft Anti Malware is turned off completely so its not interfere,and CPU is at 20 percent.   Thank you ser for clean tool,i will uninstall for now this amasing product. I hope this little issues will be solved soon. Greetings

Hi:

Hi, Stalker90: :)

This is actually the support section (well, the comments/suggestions section) for MBAE (Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA).
EDIT: Mod team has moved the thread to the MBAM support area. Thanks!

In any event, since this isn't the correct forum for this sort of post, and since the staff will need more data, I would suggest:

EDIT: Now that this post is in the correct forum area, if a clean reinstall doesn't resolve your issue, there's no need to start another new post.

If you need to post back with the diagnostic logs, please do so IN THIS THREAD, NOT IN A NEW ONE. :)

Thanks!

daledoc1