Scan too fast?

I posted this message before and got no response, so I am posting again.

I am concern that MBAM is not scanning my system properly. It only a little over 3 min to do a custum scan (full)/ This does not seem right. I am including the scan log as a attachment. I tried posting it in the message, but was garbled. I am running the program as a standard user, should I be running as admin? Does it matter?

scanlog.txt

Hi:

It appears that your other post >>HERE<< may have been inadvertently overlooked.
Sorry about that.

Until the staff and experts arrive to review your scan log, you may wish to try some basic troubleshooting, which resolves minor issues for many users.
If so,

If step #1 doesn't resolve your issue, please post back with the requested logs from step #2.

Thanks,

daledoc1

• Root Admin

This computer is either infected or has some type of software conflict as there are various important system files that are crashing on the system.

As we don't work on malware detection and removal in this sub forum I would suggest you read the following and the create a new topic and post these same logs.

Link to this topic and let them know that MBAM is not working correctly and that applications are crashing.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=7

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks

As a test, I performed a Threat Scan and it took over 16 min. to complete. I then did another Custom Scan and it took only 3 1/2 min. to complete. There is obviously a problem with Custom Scan - I put a check-mark in C: and it looks like all folders and files are checked, but did not go through them all. The scanner must be not be checking all files. No infections are found in either scan, or previous scans; so I don't think that is the problem. AVAST AV does not report infection either. I will post this message in the other section, as you suggested. here are the logs for custom and threat scans.

Scanlogs.zip