Error Pop-Up from MWAM

This AM when starting MWAM..(version 2.0.1.1004 Premium) I got this pop-up..(attached)...I didn,t run the debugger,and program closed...I then opened MWAM again and all appears fine and no problems so far...

This is on an XP SP3 machine...with MBAE 0.10.0.1000 installed and running...

What would be the reason for the pop-up and how to alleviate it from happening again?

post-104518-0-95107100-1398435484_thumb.

Quote.."Enabling or disabling self-protection should now be more responsive under most circumstances"....Can you elaborate on this statement...Does this now fix the problem where if running MBAE...the self protection module on MWAM had to be "disabled" for it to work....Is this now fixed for good??

Well you may have to wait for one of the developers to answer that one. I know on some systems when you enabled self protection or disabled it, it would cause MBAM to go to a not responding phase for some time and the come back. That is what was fixed, not sure about the MBAE part...

You can try it and let us know if it fixes that for you...

Well you may have to wait for one of the developers to answer that one. I know on some systems when you enabled self protection or disabled it, it would cause MBAM to go to a not responding phase for some time and the come back. That is what was fixed, not sure about the MBAE part...

You can try it and let us know if it fixes that for you...

Thanks for the reply....I am reluctant to try the Beta just for this issue....(hopefully it was a "once" only)...NOT fond of Beta,s :D ....Will wait for a new stable version to come out....

Any more thoughts as to why I got the "app error" in the first place??

Hi, @Firefox:

I think @ghost22 is referring to the "bug" that necessitates that XP users running MBAE with MBAM 2.x disable Self-Protection?

Of course, I don't personally know if the new build fixes that, or not.

As you mentioned, we'd need to wait for the Devs to weigh in on that particular item.

@ghost22:

You might want to follow @Firefox's suggestion and try the new beta?

It has improved things for several users with several issues.

Just a thought,

daledoc1