MBAM slowing down Explorer

Hello, I've got a little issue with MBAM Pro.

At first I tought it was my F-Secure Internet Security 2014 antivirus, but the behaviour is the same with the antivirus completely removed.

I've got a Core i5 processor, 12 GB RAM and Windows 8.1 on an EliteBook 2560P Computer, with 128 GB SSD.

From time to time, with the Realtime Protection enabled :

- I cannot click on the "Start" button. Nothing appears. After 3/4 seconds I can click again and the Start Screen appears.

- I cannot click on an icon on the Desktop. Nothing happens. After 3/4 seconds I can click again and the icon is selected and then opened.

- When I can click on the Start button and then on a tile (for example Explorer), a 2/3 seconds delay is observed before the window is opened.

I tought there was a conflict between F-Secure and Malwarebytes, but it occurs even when F-Secure is uninstalled.

This behavior occurs on a irregular basis during computer usage and lasts only a few seconds.

Do you notice the same thing? What can I do?

Thanks !

Hello blacksteak and :welcome:

Thank You very much.