How to minimize mban 2.xx at startup

It should run minimized to the tray on startup by default. It's possible that one of the old startup entries for version 1.75 was left behind on the system and is causing it to launch the main UI window on startup. If that is the case, it should be easy enough to fix. Please do the following and I'll see if that's the case and if it is, I will walk you through how to correct the issue.

Create an Autoruns Log:

• Please download Sysinternals Autoruns from here and save it to your desktop.
    • Note: If using Windows Vista or Windows 7 then you also need to do the following:
      • Right-click on Autoruns.exe and select Properties
      • Click on the Compatibility tab
      • Under Privilege Level check the box next to Run this program as an administrator
      • Click on Apply then click OK
  • Double-click Autoruns.exe to run it.
  • Once it starts, please press the Esc key on your keyboard.
  • Now that scanning is stopped, click on the Options button at the top of the program and select Filter Options...
  • In the Autoruns Filter Options dialoge, verify that the following are unchecked, if they are checked, uncheck them:
    • Include empty locations
    • Show only per-user locations
    • Hide Microsoft entries
    • Hide Windows entries
  • Verify that the following is checked, if it is unchecked, check it:
    • Verify code signatures
  • Once that's done click the Rescan button or press F5 on your keyboard, this will start the scan again, this time let it finish.
  • When it's finished and says Ready. on the lower left of the program window, please click on the File button at the top of the program and select Save and save the Autoruns.arn file to your desktop and close Autoruns.
  • Right click on the Autoruns.arn file on your desktop and hover your mouse over Send To and select Compressed (zipped) Folder
  • Attach the Autoruns.zip folder you just created to your next reply

I'm sorry, I don't see the zip file attached to your post. Can you try again please? Be sure to use the More Reply Options button at the bottom when replying then use the Choose File button to select the zip file and once selected, click on the Attach This File button and wait for it to upload. Once it has finished uploading, go ahead and click on the Add Reply button.

If that does not work, please let me know and I'll provide another option for providing me with the file.

Yep, that did it :)

Now, please do the following:

Delete Autostart Entries Using Autoruns:

Please open Autoruns.exe again and allow it to perform its scan. Once it finishes please proceed with the following:

• Click on the Logon tab and right click the following entry and select Delete:
    • Under C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup:
      • malwarebytes.lnk Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Verified) Malwarebytes Corporation d:\program files\malwarebytes anti-malware\mbam.exe
  • Once that is complete, restart your computer.
After that's done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware's main window should no longer open on startup.