Everything Got Erased

When I first used this I followed a guide step by step. When the scan was done I pressed quarantine because it was the option to get rid of the problems. The next day when I went to log on a pop up came up and I clicked out of it and then I saw malwarebytes had erased everything on my computer and I have no way of getting back. I could not get anything back because there was no internet browsers not even explorer to get chrome back and the banner on the bottom reset to this weird gray block and I could not find all my documents of photos and papers.

If there is anyone who knows how to get my stuff back I would really appreciate it.

Hello and :welcome:

Is it possible to post your last scan log to see what was removed? Also Malwarebytes does not erase everything from your computer. There is Malware out there however that will 'hide' a lot of stuff on your computer and its quite possible that is what is going on. That being said, its probably best to follow the instructions below to have someone assist you with getting back to normal.

Being that you are/were probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you