Scheduled scans do not run

I have updated to Version 2. The new GUI is nice, but the program does not work as anticipated.  NO SCHEDULED APPLICATION APPEARS TO RUN...Threat scan, Custom Scan, Update...nothing runs on schedule.

I also have issues with the checkboxes in Automated Scheduling...What are they for???? There is no explanation of what toggling these on/off accomplishes.   Terrible GUI. If they are checked, do they run? if they are not checked, are they immobilized?  

The critical issue here is that scheduled task do not run!!   How do I fix this?

post-150172-0-22264500-1398117133_thumb.

Hello and Welcome

Please try the following and let us know if that corrects it or not.

MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x

If that does not correct the issue then please read the following and post back the requested logs.

Diagnostic Logs

NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located here:

Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

NOTE: You might also want to try installing the new beta which has corrected some issues found in the previous release.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.2 Public Beta

As for the check boxes, the are normally unchecked, they are there so you can check one of them to choose it to delete it or choose multiple ones to delete. Checking them and then exiting the program will not leave them checked. They do not need to be checked in order for the scans/updates to run.

Thanks