Malewarebytes not giving me the option to update

I get the little red triangle on the system try icon, in the dashboard the UPDATE NOW is grayed out.

There is something in here, every so often it stops a redirect thing, it says r.searchfun something else.

I have scanned with mbam, and spybot and have come up with nothing...

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

• Root Admin

Your TWXProxy.exe program is crashing.  I would recommend removing the compatibility settings from it in the Registry and shortcut.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\appCompatFlags\Layers

One can set it under Advanced settings to run as administrator without enabling compatibility settings.

I would actually recommend you please try the following clean removal procedure.

MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x

Then try the new beta install and let us know if you're still having the same issue or not.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.2 Public Beta

Thanks

• Root Admin

Are you sure you're logged on with an Administrative account?

If you're continuing to have have issues then I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks