database not updating

I've read through the request to reinstall and did that, with still no update on daily basis.

I appreciate you're having many cases like mine, but attached are my files as requested in the diagnostic setup posting:

frst.txt

addition.txt

checkresults.txt

I apologize for putting this in forum, but not sure how else to get attachments to support.

Barry

CheckResults.txt

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

• Root Admin

Hello Barry,

This computer is infected and is also running software that installs junk and is not a reliable piece of software.  I would highly recommend that you uninstall this software

jZip (HKLM-x32\...\jZip) (Version:  - Bandoo Media Inc.)

If you're looking for a good and free archiving utility I'd recommend 7-Zip 

http://www.7-zip.org/

For your current issue I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Basically post your same logs in the other forum as a new topic and someone will assist you as soon as they can. 

Thanks

well I followed your suggestions, used chameleon, put in the beta version, and no change in problem.

More importantly I submitted everything as a request to the help desk as you suggested with your posting, a week ago and never received a response.

Do you have any new suggestions for this problem, please?

Barry

Well you really should let us work with you to see what's going on. If you simply stick with 1.75 and think you're okay then come next year when we no longer support 1.75 you'll really be stuck as you won't have another version to fall back on.

FWIW, users reverting back to old version also need to realize they won't be as secure with it. The new scan engine in 2.0 has some tweaks in it to deal with current threats that old version does not.

The team is reacting to suggestions and comments with new versions as quickly as possible as has been done in the past.

Try as they might, you can't please everyone and this happens with every version we release.

If you'd like to take the time to let us help you then let me know and we'll be more than happy to take a look and see what's going on.

Please read the following topic Diagnostic Logs and post back the logs when ready and we'll see if we can determine what's going on.

Thanks

NOTE: You can download Malwarebytes version 1.75 from =>Malwarebytes Box HERE<= and click on the BLUE box titled Download (9.8 MB)

Thanks for the response. Sorry I sound so frustrated. I did indeed post the logs in the post above. I also send those logs as recommended to experts as requested in the Diagnostic Logs topic that you reffed me to.

As I had not head in a week, I thought I would ask as to what may have happened.

I understand this is a very busy time.

It just seems like resending the same logs to the same location is not going to get a response?

Baryr

I will notify someone to check on this for you since its been a while...

I am sorry if you have not received a reply, sometimes the email replies get delivered to junk folders, so make sure you check there.

Please add the domains malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com to any spam filters or junk mail exclusion features in your email client to assure our replies get to you.

• Root Admin

Hi Barry,

This is the only topic right here I'm finding for you. I do not find another topic in the removal forum for you.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=7

Do you have a link to the topic you say you created over there? If not then simply go ahead and create a new topic in this forum.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=7

Then post back here with the link and I'll be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you

Thanks Ron.

I misunderstood and did not post in the other forum, but instead ran the program and got the text files which I then included in the help form that was provided to get a response.

I will repost this in the other forum as you suggested.

I still have the database out of date error. the only difference is that the notice does not come up each morning but only if I start the Malware program. The scan continues to run daily, though. Can I assume that my posting will not deal with this but possible infections on the computer?

I will be away from this computer for 5 weeks beginning Monday so may not be able to solve these problems.

Barry