malwarebytes blocks all utorrent connections

pirated

Hi, 

I have a big problem with malwarebytes and that is it's constantly blocking of ip addresses whenever I use utorrent to download something. I have excluded utorrent but malwarebytes is still blocking all the connections therefore making my download speed slow. Please fix this in your next update of malwarebytes. 

thanks,

pirated

• 2 months later...

I had the same question, but I'd like to know more about what kind of malicious activity is being performed and why it happens 3000 times a day?

I know many people who use utorrent, thinking it to be a rather safe program. They even ask money for a Plus-version now. If it's trying to make money and still steal my data, compromise my computer and install PUP I specifically asked them not to .... Well, then they're just frauds. And payment service cleverbridge should not handle payments for them anymore.

• Staff

In brief, you will see blocks/alerts when P2P programs hit IPs identified as malicious. Considering how many IPs are used in the transmission of data using P2P, these blocks may be an annoyance but will not shut you out completely. Think about it, do you really want to connect to an IP that is pushing trojan droppers etc?

As this is not really on topic for website blocking I will be locking this thread now.