Blocking website and kaspersky internet security

Hi,

I am not sure why it is listed as kaspersky. I've just installed kaspersky internet security(KIS) yesterday and been using malwarebytes for a long time but just update/upgraded it to 2.0 yesterday,but been using KIS for the past 4years on my main pc but never used it with malwarebytes before. So this is the log and maybe they both (kaspersky and malwarebytes) is checking on the IP address so I was wondering if this is okay or whether they're conflicting and what I can do to prevent this from happening again.

Detection, 15/04/2014 2:51:44 PM, SYSTEM, 2012A126918F, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 78.140.143.6, go.oclaserver.com, 64961, Outbound, C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\avp.exe,
Detection, 15/04/2014 2:51:45 PM, SYSTEM, 2012A126918F, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 78.140.143.6, go.oclaserver.com, 64961, Outbound, C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\avp.exe,
Detection, 15/04/2014 2:51:45 PM, SYSTEM, 2012A126918F, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 78.140.143.6, go.oclaserver.com, 64963, Outbound, C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\avp.exe,

(end)

• Root Admin

Due to the kernel level driver used by Kaspersky it sees and reads the file and thus why avp.exe is shown.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply and I'm very confident that my system is not infected with any virus, (from what I am understanding) that this is just blocking the website/ads that may contain viruses and I just wanted to know if this is a problem, whether it is conflicting with KIS or not or if it is possible to tell. But as of now, doesnt seem like if there are any problems.

• Root Admin

Yes probably true. I've not seen a system infected with a virus in a while.  Most are infected with some type of malware.  Without logs it's impossible to tell what's going on and sometime even with logs it's difficult to tell so unfortunately no I don't have an answer for you.  If you change your mind please go ahead and post as requested.

Thank you again