disable previous license install on missing laptop?

Searched here and on the MWB Support site but not able to find a specific answer to this.

I have a laptop that has gone missing.    Pretty sure its still being used but until I recover it I'm trying to unlicense some of the software on it.

Is there a way to 'unlicense' a specific install of MWB Pro without having the machine physically in my possession?

Thanks in advance.

Gerry-  

Norfolk, VA

Hi, gerrym:

That's a good question.
I assume your original purchase of MBAM Pro/Premium was online via the MBAM store and the e-commerce partner, cleverbridge?

If so, the 2 best options would probably be:

-- Contact MBAM consumer support using the link here: Contact Consumer Support

Explain the situation, providing as much detail as you can about the original transaction and license ID/key.

-- Contact cleverbridge using the information provided in the link here: How do I obtain my license key?

Ditto.

Staff may have additional recommendations.

Let us know how it goes,

daledoc1

daledoc1,

Thanks for the quick reply.   I did purchase this online via the MWB/Cleverbridge system, I have the full purchase info, order number, key etc.    I will give the support folks that info and see where it goes from there!    Thanks again!!  

Gerry-