Update log?

Does 2.0 show that it "checks" for updates like 1.75 does in the logs? i'm seeing that 2.0 does check for updates at my interval I have set on the dash board but i'm not seeing a log in application logs that states it, am I looking in the wrong spot??

Hello daman1:

Although each MBAM2 database update request is not shown in History > Application Logs > Protection Log, appropriate entries may be found there when a new database has been successfully pulled.

Because some users could overuse the the update request feature in the consumer TRIAL/PREMIUM versions, the Protection Log could be filled with unsuccessful database update attempts.

HTH :)

I think there is an RFF to restore logging of update checks?

(I saw a post by exile360 somewhere recently, but cannot find it ATM. And no idea of the time frame on that.)

But, as 1PW mentioned, some users really go hog-wild on the crazy "every-10-milliseconds real-time" update checking schedule :rolleyes: .

That would tend to create ginormous logs over time....

daledoc1