Anti-Exploit BETA

jmdusty

Yesterday when trying to open Internet  Exploier a small window opened saying Anti-Exploit BETA version expired. It went on to say the beta testing period has finished and Malewarebytes Anti-Exploit is not protecting you anymore. Please contact us to obtain a newer version. It then has an OK button at the bottom. That doesn't work. It opens a window that looks like will become IE, but that shuts down after a few seconds and the error message is back. The next click just opens a page with the E icon, but no way to open IE. Contacted Malewarebytes customer service and got email from Tom Mercado with support ticket # 424787 and a link to here as Support does not currently handle the Anti-Exploit BETA. So now what do I do? I need my computer. Which by the way is a new HP 2000 notebook pc running  windows 8.1.    

jmdusty