RainBo

I wonder what happens to my site. A Malwarebytes-user informed me about my website-blocking.

All online scanners say my site is ok. But to be sure I bought Malwarebytes and found the same warning.

Even worse, the WOT-service reports the IP to contain malware. I found out when inserting the IP instead of the URL in my browser just minutes ago (did it for the first time due to the Malwarebytes-report). But those entries (user-reviews) are 2 and 3 years old. Though I own the domain for several years I never hooked webspace to it before just two weeks ago. Only registered it.

Is it possible that the host provider assigned a "bad reputated" IP to my newly webspace?

The IP: 89.31.143.116
Domain: www.braintriggermedia.de
Host provider: united-domains.de

Please help me. :-/

Add: Just checked my reg-details. I bought the domain in 2007(!).

As I said, I never hooked webspace to it, neither with the company I bought it from, nor with another host provider.

Did ist just two weeks ago and now I face those severe problems...

I've been posting this for a while now - if you'll look at most of the replies in this forum, you'll most likely see an answer similar to this:

"It's not your website that is the issue, but the IP Address that your website has, and is sharing with other websites, one or more of which is a known malware distributor."

Spud and MysteryFCM will be on it ASAP, so just hold tight- it won't take that long.

So, the answer is that they assign me to another IP.

I had a hard talk, too, on the "permission" of your service to warn about the "malicious IP". One suggestion was to just de-install your software...

Guess you get in contact to them so that they learn about your company. ;)