Unable to add Domain User or Groups

We just purchased Enterprise edition and we got it installed.  I'm able to run through the Import Domain User GUI and see our AD OU structure and pick a user, so I know the sync account works.  But when we go to log in using our domain accounts, we get "Login Failed for user:XXXXX\XXXXX  User authentication failed, please check the domain name "XXXXX" is correct."  I've tried using just the username and password, domainname\username and password, and even username@domainname.  All fails.

When we use the "Add new administrator" button and search for a domain account or group, it fails with an error "User authentication failed, please check the domain name "XXXXXX" is correct."  Like I said before, I know the sync account works, so I must be missing something easy.

Here's some info you might be needing.  (All Supported via MalwarebytesEnterprise-mee-v1.3_r2.pdf provided online)

OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard with SP1 (Virtual Server on HypverV Cluster)

SQL: SQL 2008 R2

MEE: 1.3.1.1962

Thanks in advance!

• 3 months later...