service58

Ip is blocked

A lot customers can't access ther website, it's blocked by malwarebytes why IP=  84.22.97.91

The Ip is not blacklisted. all sites on that server are clean.

We don't just use other resources. The block is in place due to it's owner and there being a history of malicious content over the past few years.

So you block all Ip's of a VPS server because there was in 2011 one IP in that range. At this moment I don't see any blacklisted. I have contacted my VPS provider and they are allway in contact with the big RBL provider to keep there IP's clean.

I am the owner of this VPS. The VPS reseller is Tilla.
Are you also blocking Hetzner and OVH. It is always a problem to keep your DataCenter clean.

But Tilla blocks IP with a malware or spam servers

So you block all Ip's of a VPS server because there was in 2011 one IP in that range. At this moment I don't see any blacklisted. I have contacted my VPS provider and they are allway in contact with the big RBL provider to keep there IP's clean.

One IP? Hardly. The entire ASN has one hell of a history, going back several years. For reference;

http://krebsonsecurity.com/2013/05/conversations-with-a-bulletproof-hoster/

http://www.darkreading.com/risk/who-supplies-cyberbunker/d/d-id/1139438?

http://hphosts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/blackhole-exploit-compromised-sites.html

I've seen nothing to suggest this has changed. However, I am re-reviewing the Tilla sub-range and if appropriate, an exception for it will be created.

Okay thanks for the reply now I have to read something. If this is what it says than I can understand. I will contact Tilla about it.
But what I've heard, hese two have nothing in common.

The Tilaa range has been re-checked and an exception for it is being created for the next update.

The Tilaa range has been re-checked and an exception for it is being created for the next update.

I do not know if these updates are performed, but my sites are still not accessible by people who use maleware bytes.

regards,

Tom

Can't see any blocks on that IP. Ask your customers to do an update on their Malwarebytes software and try again.