1 Billion Infections

Today, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware surpassed 1,000,000,000 infections removed from systems worldwide. Let's congratulate our entire team for such a tremendous effort and countless hours of work. We are quickly growing to become the number one anti-malware product on the Internet!

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is available for free as a download here.

i am very glad as malwarebytes deserved to be at this spot and it is because of malware bytes that my computer is ok

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are quickly growing to become the number one anti-malware product on the Internet!

Pardon me Marcin but what the hell are you talking about? Who is number one if it's not mbam?

At least for me, you guys have been number one few months after you released your product.

Congratz and keep up the marvelous work!

• Staff

We need to set up a live counter somewhere on the site, to see the total adding up. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Latest update:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware surpassed over 3,000,000,000 infections removed from systems worldwide

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware has successfully removed 3562 different vendors and 3,153,825,807 total objects worldwide

Most excellent work by all, job well done :)

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware has successfully removed 3562 different vendors and 3,153,825,807 total objects worldwide

Outstanding! Many thanks to the team at Mbam! Without them our daily lives on the internet just would not be the same. :)

• 2 weeks later...